Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A little bit of Tzao wisdom dust

Hiya everyone.. it's that time of the year again when all things come to an end.. and a new beginning starts. Same with this movie theme I guess. S'kali is really a movie about endings and beginnings for me. In life one chapter has to close before another opens. This is what you will get in this feature that shows the growing pains of growing up and moving on in life among five "muhibah" friends. I love the concept of this movie ever since the first time I read the script. It's fresh, it's young, it's bold and most importantly, it's real .... to a certain extent :) But in any case, those of you who are waiting eagerly to watch this movie.. be prepared to laugh, cry, feel and most important of all, learn... :) I myself have learnt countless lessons from this movie and I hope you all do too.

Man! Forgot to introduce myself. I play the character of Tzao Yang. A bubbly yet down to earth person with a lot of attitude. :) Better not reveal too much or else my director and producer will chop my head off. Not that there is not much to say.. But that there is too much to tell you .. and I won't do it here .. find out more when you watch the movie..

Before I sign off let me just share with you a lesson I learned from this movie.. Tell that someone you love them .. and do it TODAY! :)

-Dong-

No comments: